Your Ad Here

Lovely sister  

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My name is Raja...
Hi folks...its a long time i used to read the stories on this site....but its recently that i decided to submit my incest story...u know what i am not sure whether the other sories on this site are true...all i know is that the story i am submitting is my true story which i treasure in my memories forever....here's my story...

When i was around 18 and my sister used to be around 16 we used to play doctor - doctor quite often when noone used to be at home...this stopped for sometime....now when she was 18 she
she started having her periods for the first time...in the begining even i thought now she was a big girl and i should not spoil her....anyways u guys know how sexual desire can make u blind..i used to masturbate eversince i was 18....now when my sis was mature at 18 i was 21...one day my parents happened to go out and told us that they would be late...i went to my room and started reading archies comics...me and my sis shared the same room...she was on her bed and me on mine..i happened to see archie smooching betty....now even i got a funny feeling down below on my cock..it started to get hard...now i closed my eyes and started imagining me having sex...my sis told me she was going to have her bath and i told her ok...after she left something in me forced me to peep my sister undressi! ng..she got naked and within a flash my cock was up thrusting out of my shorts....she came in after her bath and laid on her bed...i got up and went and laid on the bed next to her..as i came she shifted her body and gave me space to lie down next to her..i remained still for sometime..she was having a nap...she had her back down and so i slowly raised my head and brought it above hers in such a way that my lips were about 2 cms apart from my sister's red lips...i placed one of my hands on her tummy and the other on her forehead...she was wearing a skirt and a blouse...i started to press her naval part softly....

I placed my lips on her lips and gave her a small kiss at which she opened her eyes and pushed off my hand and sat up on the bed...she asked me what did i think i was doing..without saying anything i pulled her face to mine and gave her a french kiss for about a minute during which she was trying to push me off..i said i loved her at whih she looked into my eyes...i! pushed her slowly down to the bed and i started kissing her neck... t his time she put her hands behind my back and was hugging me...as i kissed her throat and all parts of her neck she started to raise her neck as i moved my lips all over her neck...now slowly i started to shift my lips to her ear lobes....i was nibbling on it and slowly i started raising her skirt with my left hand and put my hand inside her panty...trust me for a 18 year old she was far too wet....as i just touched her clit she parted her legs and started moving her hips up and down as i rubbed her clit ...all this while i was still kissing her earlobes and neck..she was rubbing her hands on my back up and down...her eyes remained closed all this time....i tried to put my middle finger into her vaginal opening..she bit her lips and cried ah ayo..she opened her eyes and pushed me apart and ran out of the room...
then the following days she never looked at me...this continued for about two weeks....again one day it happened that my parents had to go out and would come only! the next day....i took this chance and went to my sister who was lying on the bed...she got up and asked me what i wanted.... i told her that i loved her so much and wanted to see her nude...she opened her eyes in surprise and told me that all this was wrong..i couldnt stand it any longer...i pushed her down to the bed and started kissing her lips...her hands were on my chest trying to push me away...and as i kissed her she was making the squeaking sound...mmh..ha..mmmh...

I just held her tightly...now tore off her blouse and started pressing her small developing breasts...all this while i was kissing her lips with my tongue licking her lips,teeth and tongue now i removed my mouth away from hers and told her to be quite and she obeyed...there were tears trickling down her cheeks...i got up and pulled her skirt off and undressed myself...she begged me not to spoil her...at hearing this i turned and got on her and kissed her lips once more and then i started kissing her! neck....as i started kissing her neck she started to respond and star ted to hug me...i new that her neck was very sensitive and she would agree if i kissed her there and it worked...i slowly slid down her panty and threw it away...then i removed her bra...i pulled down my shorts too....now we were both naked on bed with me lying on top of her and kissing her nipples....it got so hard and she started to press her hand on the back of my head to her nipples...now i got up and spread her legs and got in between...i could see some white liquid on her clit and in her opening....

I started rubbing my penis on her clit and started applying that white stuff all over the head of my penis in order to make it lubricated as my sister was a fresh virgin...when i did that my sister was biting her lower lip and said it hurted her....again she pushed me and got up and started to run out of bed.....i held her immediately and started kissing her lips...i pushed open her legs and got in between and started to rub my penis on her clit..at this again a few drops of! tears trickled down her cheeks...i licked her tears and started moving my tongue on her ear lobes and neck..i told her i was going to fuck her...she layed there motionless knowing that she couldnt do anything to stop me but cooperate..i slowly pushed the head of my cock into her small vaginal opening and she screamed so loudly that it echoed in the full house..i tried to push in a bit more and this time as she opened her mouth to scream, i covered her mouth with my hand and started to kiss her neck...at this she scratched my back bcos of the pain...i couldnt push slowly any longer i was losing control...i gave a deep thrust into her pussy at which my sister screamed so loudly with her eyes wide open and full of tears...the sound was audible inspite of me having covered her mouth..some blood trickled out of her vagina....i innaugrated my sister....now slowly i removed my hand from her mouth and started kissing one of her small breast and playing with my hand on her other br! east..she was still crying but not loudly.....i started pushing my dic k in and out of her pussy slowly at which she started to hug me very tightly and made sounds like ha..aah..ah..aa..ah..haaa after about a minute i knew i was going to cum....

But just before that my sister hugged me tightly and with one of her hands pulled my head towards her head and gave me a long passionate french kiss...our lips were sucking each others lips...and after about a minute she screamed loudly and started pushing her hip high onto my dick....i could feel my dick inside becoming flooded....i understood that she just had her first orgasm that too from her own brother...in another 10 seconds or so i ejaculated my sperms into her vagina...i couldnt take it out as i enjoyed it too very much and i had never ever ejaculated such a lot of sperms before...my sister was the lucky one to have such a lot of my cum..i spat into her mouth and she swallowed it and slowly i removed my penis out of her weak pussy and as i did, some of my sperms and blood trickled out of her pus! sy....again she started to cry...at this i kissed her lips once more and told her that i loved her....we laid like that for sometime and got up and cleaned ourselves....my sister found it difficult to walk for some days.....we practice love once in a while now......She enjoys it now more than me....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Lovely sister

  • Unknown
    September 13, 2016 at 11:26 AM  

    Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

  • Rajad Muhammad
    August 26, 2017 at 12:34 PM  

    Fuck

Label Cloud

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster