Your Ad Here

My dream  

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello Readers, Myself Kiran Kumar Padhi from Jharsuguda here with a story of sex between me and my sister which i saw in dream last night. That was a good piece of dream that i saw . If that will become true to me, than it will be more comfortable to me. I will be more happy.I am telling you my dream story.

My sister is Rashmita, aged about 17 years old, small boobs. Hairs are so styled cut that she was looking very stuled. I don't have the thought that she would be so that she would go for fucking. In dream i saw that she was about to go to the woods with his boy friend . My friend Sushant knew this and brought her with him to home and told me the whole thing. He left home. My parents were not at home. So she got the chance of going out with a guy. I became sad and had a drink(wine).Than i went to her and said the words heard by sushant are true or false. In shame she said that this is true. I said,"You are attracting guys through your hairs and so on.Isn't it." She remained silent. Than i said that for which you were going to woods, i will show you in home.She hesitated.

There was no parent at home. I put her in a room. Closed the door. I went out and brought home with power capsules and a condom. I put that on my penis. I had the power capsule. I became totally naket. Than went into her room. Closed the room. I switched on the light. What i saw i could not believe. I saw she was totally naket. Her hands were over her brest. I pressed them sloly. She was kissing me. I was kissing her. I was kissing her breasts. I said her to sit over my cock. She sat. My cock was styrong than. I remarked that she was enjoying the warmth of my cock. She was sliding over my cock. I put her hands on my cock. She hold that. Slowly i remarked that she had no shame.She was shaking my cock up and down. I was silent.She was shaking it up and down. This continued for moments.

Than my hands were over her head. I was enjoying her hairs. I was smelling them.That were too smelling. Than i made her back side. I put my cock at the back of her cunt. I filled the cock three to four times. She was screeming. Ah...Ah...Than laid her down. I fucked and fucked. She was tired and faint. She was crying. Her ROSY PUSSY WAS INJURED. THE BLOOD OF HER PUSSY PROVED THAT SHE WAS VIRGIN AND WAS FAINT.

I WAS FUCKING AND FUCKING. SHE WAS CRYING AND CRYING.I WAS SO STRONG IN TOOL THAT SHE HAD NO WAY TO GET ESCAPE. FOR A TIME SHE TRIED TO GET ESCAPE. I SAID HER THAT FIRST MY COCK TO BENT DOWN THAN YOU WILL GO, OTHERWISE I WILL TELL OF YOU TO THE PARENTS. SHE HAD NO DESIRE NOW. BUT I WAS UNWILLING TO LET HER GO. I WAS FUCKING AND FUCKING. I WAS SMELLING HER HAIRS.THOSE WERE SMELLING GOOD. I SAT AND SAID HER TO BE UP MY LAP AND BE UP AND DOWN. SHE HAD NO POTENTIAL FOR SO, BUT NO WAY.

SHE WAS OVER MY LAP. I WAS SUPPORTING HER. SHE WAS UP AND DOWN. SHE WAS SCREEMING BUT I WAS ALSO BECOMING UP AND DOWN. THE MEDICINE MADE ME SO TIGHT AND RIGID THAT I WAS UNWILLING TO LEAVE HER. tHAN I SAID HER TO PUT MY COCK INSIDE HER MOUTH. SHE DID SO WHAT I WAS SAYING HER.

MY COCK WAS INSIDE HER MOUTH AND I WAS ENJOYING.I SAW THAT THE BLOODS WERE FLOWING OF HER PUSSY. I TESTED THEM AND AGAIN PUT MY COCK IN HER MOUTH. FOR A JOKE SHE BIT MY COCK. AT THAT TIME MY SPERM CAME OUT IN SUDDEN. tHE SPERMS SPRAYED IN HER MOUTH AND HER FACE. THAN WE BOTH WERE FAING. WE DON'T HAVE MORE STAMINA. WE SLEPT.

My dream became lighter. I again saw a dream that i am going through the well and i fell down inside it. I woke up. when i woke up i found that i was dreaming and there was not my sister. In my pent, the sperms were sprayed.I was feeling tired. Now a days i am masturbating thinking that dream. I think to make the dream true

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ My dream

  • Unknown
    September 13, 2016 at 11:19 AM  

    Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

Label Cloud

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster